Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Ana at the tattoo studio

After moving to L.A. my loving Ana told me she wanted to get a tattoo, but something not permanent. She was really not so sure about it…
I agreed with her but I was sure she would want to take the chance of changing her mind later. Ana added she wanted a tattoo on her body in a place that wouldn't be seen even when she was wearing a micro bikini.

Placing a tattoo near her vagina we both thought it was extremely erotic. Ana obviously found our conversation about it very stimulating as well judging by her wet panties. The conversation continued while we had hot steamy sex but ended as we shared an orgasm together.

Eventually she decided to visit a tattoo parlor just to inquire about details. Ana insisted that I go in with her. We were greeted kindly by Jack, a giant black guy who was the owner and main tattoo artist there…
“What can I do for you?" Jack asked very politely, as he was devouring Anita’s body with his hungry eyes.

"I don't know. Maybe I want a small tattoo; something I don't want it to be seen. I mean with my clothes on." Ana answered quickly.

"Would you like it on your ankle or on your belly?" He asked again.

"I was wondering if I could hide it in my panty area." Ana finally said.



We discussed the tattoo briefly. Jack said he needed to see her skin where she wanted the tattoo and asked if she minded showing him.
Then Ana looked at me and asked Jack a private place to undress.
Jack said he had not a private one, but he could pull some heavy curtains closed in the middle of the main room. Ana seemed still a little bit worried.
I said that she should let him see before picking out a design.

Then Jack moved the curtains so that there would be a little privacy for Ana. "Well babe, now you can show me where you would like your artwork” He said to my wife, still eating her curvaceous body with his eyes.
Ana looked at me and then unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them down to her knees. She hesitated a little before hooking her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and lowering them just below her curved round butt.
Jack smiled. "Just relax babe; you have nothing to be ashamed of."

Them he pushed Ana’s panties down a little lower. She looked straight ahead as Jack looked closely at her skin on her buttocks. He ran a few fingers on her behind to feel her smooth skin.

My sweet wife gave me a brief look before she looked back forward into space. Jack was on one knee when he turned Ana to face him. His face was inches from my wife's smooth beautiful mound.
She only had a small strip of trimmed hair just above her pussy lips…love Ana's knees began to shake a little when he touched her to feel her skin.
Then I noticed that I was becoming hard as I watched this man inspecting my loving wife's private area. Jack was gentle but not shy at all as he touched my sweet Ana.

Jack finally stood up and looked at me; telling my wife had a beautiful skin.
I saw Ana was almost speechless; then I explained Jack that she wanted a small cat's paw very close in to her vagina. He looked back at my wife's naked pussy which surprisingly had begun to glisten slightly.
Then I knew Ana was starting to get horny.
Jack placed a finger near her pussy. She twitched as he ran his finger up her slit to her clit and pulled away.
He explained that he could draw right next to her little opening; he said as he opened her smooth pussy lips. He looked directly at Ana’s eyes and asked if she wanted that. And she whispered a soft yes…
Ana was about to pass when Jack knelt down again. He opened her cheeks looking at her crack then he felt around on her vagina a little more. My wife was now clearly and visibly wet between her legs.
I watched closely as Jack had his finger just slightly inside her opening. After fingering her for a little while, he stood up and seemed to be finished with his inspection of my wife's intimate area. He added Ana would need to be shaved completely.
Jack looked at me and asked if we were ready now.
He suggested a temporary skin drawing that would wear off in a few weeks. This way we could see if we liked it.
We both agreed with Jack that we should try the temporary ink.

Jack then left us as he moved away to get his stuff ready.
Ana looked at me with some concern in her nice eyes:
"What if he tries to touch me more? His finger was almost in me already. What if he pushes his finger in me? Are you going to watch?" She asked.

"Well, it made you a little horny; I think you got a little wet." I said to her.

I pulled Ana close to me and kissed her; as I placed my fingers inside her warm pussy lips. I briefly rubbed her clit and fingered her. She was soaked.
"Let him do what he wants unless you don't like it. Then ask him to stop."

"Are you sure you are okay with what he might try to do?" she asked again.

I was hard again from talking about it. So I said to her she could let him do anything she wanted and I would love it…
Jack entered the curtains before Ana could answer my last words.
He placed a towel on the chair and asked my wife to get seated and then asked her to take her shorts and panties all the way this time.
Ana stepped out of her shorts, standing on her strappy toe sandals. Then she lowered her panties to her knees and reached for my hand.
Jack told her: "Babe, you are too nervous, and I need you still. So, I am going to have to restrain your hands and feet, but you let me know if you become too uncomfortable."

Jack tied her feet apart stretching her panties a little. He then opened her legs and pulled up a stool for himself. He said it would be easier if I could hold one of her feet open as he placed her other leg on his shoulder.

Then my sweet Anita was standing with her legs open and panties down.
Jack began to shave my wife's little hair that she had left. He shaved her completely smooth. Then he dried her with a soft towel.
Ana's tight vagina began to glisten with moisture and open ever so slightly. Jack looked at me and commented on how pretty he thought my wife was and thanked me for allowing him to draw on her there.
Then he began to draw. He also teased my wife's pussy just enough so it wasn't obvious that he was trying to arouse her more.
Ana started to take little heavier breaths. Soon she placed her hands over her eyes. I couldn't take it, so I mentioned that I needed to use the toilette and stepped out. I stayed outside the curtain for several minutes.
When I came back, I could only see shadows through the curtains.
Suddenly, I noticed muffled sounds coming from the other side…
I could see through that Jack's head was between my wife's legs, but I couldn't see exactly what he was doing to her. Whatever it was; she was allowing it, so I decided to stay out a minute.
Then I realized that black bastard was between Ana's legs licking her pussy. I was too stunned to think, and my dick was rock hard. I knew that Anita was not complaining about it…
I moved over so I could see between the narrow openings of the curtains.
I saw my wife clenching her eyes closed as she clenched a towel in her mouth to help her keep quite. The towel was not helping her to be discreet.
Jack was eating Ana's pussy. He was doing something with his other hand. Then I stepped back inside and held her hands over her head. She opened her eyes and looked at me, as if she was begging my permission for this.
That's when Jack opened his pants and took out an enormous black dick... He stood and pinned my wife to the chair entering her swiftly and hard.
He then picked Anita up and held her as he pumped into her hard and quickly. She kicked her legs and strained her feet as he fucked her wildly.
I saw her toes curling as he did it to her. Everyone in the room knew he was in there fucking my wife. He slammed her up and down on his wide cock.
Jack started to jerk and twitch as he filled my wife inside her small pussy. He held her tight as he came deep inside her. When he was done in her, he stood her in front of him. She stood there wearing nothing except her sandals. Her panties were now at her ankles on the floor. She reached down and pulled up her panties. Jack's cum dripped and quickly soaked the thin white cotton fabric…
Then Jack placed both hands on her head and guided her mouth to his cum wet cock. He pumped in her mouth a few times telling her to swallow what she cleaned off his dick.
My wife was suddenly more submissive than I ever imagined as she licked and swallowed. When she had him cleaned, Jack stared in her eyes as he tucked his dick back in his underwear and fixed his pants. Anita had a straight face not knowing what to think or say. It had happened so fast.

Jack smiled to her and said:
"Thank you for letting me fucking your tight sweet little married pussy…”
Ana opened her mouth to reply, but the black bastard continued:
“I hope it didn't hurt too much. You are a great slut fuck doll, and I would like to have some more of you in the future…”
Ana was in shock and she did not answer; so, he pushed the subject:
"Tell me, bitch; tell me you wanted to be fucked by my big black cock…”
"I don't know…" Ana suddenly whispered… "I guess." She added softly…
"Well, I have had your little married pussy now. You have now been fucked by a real man; not just your useless cuckold husband…”
Jack looked at me: "I will fuck your slut doll from now on… is that clear…?”
"You can take your silly bitch now. I will let you know when I want her next."

Ana seemed a little sore as she stepped from behind the curtains. That's when she realized that everyone in the studio saw what he did to her and heard everything he had said. Gloria fell into my arms with embarrassment. I kept my arms around her as I walked her out to the car.

I asked if she was okay and she said she was fine.
We were both silent for several minutes.

"Are you okay, honey?" Ana asked me suddenly.
"He just took my body. He fucked me. And I loved it… I’m so sorry…”
I asked her: "Did you really like it?"

She was shocked and hesitated. "Well, it kind of hurt a little, but I loved it."

"I did not want to stop him… do you understand, honey?”
I could tell by her talk that she was extremely horny. Soon as we got home, I stripped her clothes off. She knew what was coming.

"I'm a little sore now" Ana said. "He did it to me kind of hard and too deep”.
I laid her back on the kitchen table. Her messy panties were a reminder of what just recently happened. They were clinging to her shaved pussy.
Ana reminded me that she was sore and pushed my face to her gooey pussy; asking me to lick Jack’s semen from her soft vagina.
Then I told her that she could take my dick if she had taken that black one.
I just slipped right in. She was so warm and wet. It felt different. I could feel that black guy’s cum as I felt my wife's soaking pussy. I didn't last as long as I wanted. Ana screamed as she came on my dick. I couldn't hold back as I felt her pussy twitching on me. I filled her with my semen; thinking of the next time we would go back to that tattoo studio…

No comments:

Post a Comment